Saturday, April 12, 2014

I'm Back!

Hello Everyone!
 
It has been forever since I have made a post. I have taken on a new job that has given me a lot more free time, which will hopefully mean a lot more posts!
 
To update you, Thing One is going to be six years old in May! He has already lost two of his bottom teeth.
Thing Two will be four years old in July. He is without a doubt a big trouble maker and story teller!
 
Anyone have advice or ideas of ways that they creatively let their children use their imaginations for good?
 
At bedtime, I tell Thing Two to make up a story for us.
I figure if I give him an outlet for his imagination, he wont come up to me with stories about how a little ant tripped over our cat food container and spilled it everywhere....
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment